Cisco SPA302DKIT Multi-Line DECT Handset
3786 Kč bez DPH
|Part no.:|| SPA302DKIT-G7
|Kód produktu:|| 15911619
|Výrobce:|| CISCO SB
|Záruka:|| 24 měsíců
The Cisco SPA302D bundled as the Cisco SPA302DKIT Multi-Line DECT Handset with Base Station, providing flexible options to add up to a total of five handsets when needed and enabling more users with on-premises mobility.
The Cisco® SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset is designed exclusively for use with the Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA, and together these products enable the convenience of a cordless on-premises mobility solution for voice-over-IP (VoIP) service. The SPA302D is a mobility enhanced handset, designed primarily for business environments that require a cordless phone to support not just one but multiple telephone numbers or lines, providing a highly innovative VoIP solution for users who tend to frequently move about their location but must always be reachable around the premises.
The intuitive, easy-to-use menu structure on the Cisco SPA302D Handset allows you to easily navigate enhanced business call-control features, including multicall operation, and execute business-essential features such as call transfer, conferencing, hold, new call, mute, speakerphone, voicemail, intercom, and one-touch dial-out from call-history logs. Wideband audio provides unsurpassed high-definition voice quality and enhanced sound clarity while the high-resolution color screen provides clear visual information whether it is reflecting call status, displaying stored contact information from a private or shared phonebook, or configuring handset calling features. Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology gives the SPA302D a distinct advantage and provides an affordable solution for customers who want to deploy on-premises mobility at a lower price point.
Features of the Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
• Ability to make high-quality feature-rich business-quality VoIP calls with cordless handset convenience
• High-resolution color display with hands-free speakerphone and four-way menu navigation button
• Superior performance and range along with highly efficient battery power usage based on DECT technology
• Essential telephony feature support such as caller ID, call transfer, call waiting, call forwarding, three-way conferencing, call history, and private and shared phonebooks
• Cost-effective, multiline on-premises mobility solution capable of registering up to five handsets to a Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA supporting four simultaneous active calls
• Highly configurable and secure remote provisioning capabilities to enable mass-scale service provider activation and deployment
• Ideal solution for residential, small office or home office (SOHO), and business environments