GIGABYTE MB Sc LGA1151 G1.Sniper B7, Intel B150, 4xDDR4, VGA
2845 Kč bez DPH
|Dostupnost:|| Skladem-dodání 2-4 dny
|Part no.:|| GA-G1.Sniper B7
|Kód produktu:|| 40397393
|Záruka:|| 36 měsíců
CPU 1.Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/ Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/ Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset 1.Intel® B150 Express Chipset
Memory 1.4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
4.Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5.Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1.1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
2.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Audio 1.Realtek® ALC1150 codec
2.TI® NE5532 operational amplifier
3.High Definition Audio
5.Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN 1.Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
Expansion Slots 1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
2.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
3.2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
4.2 x PCI slots
* Refer to "1-8 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, SATA connectors, and PCI slots.
5.1 x M.2 Socket 1 connector for the wireless communication module (M2_WIFI)
Multi-Graphics Technology 1.Support for 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technology
Storage Interface Chipset: 1.1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector (M2F_32G) (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 SATA PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
2.1 x SATA Express connector
* Not compatible with regular SATA devices.
3.6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-8 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, SATA connectors and PCI slots.
USB Chipset: 1.6 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2.5 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (1 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors 1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
4.1 x SATA Express connector
5.6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
6.1 x CPU fan header
7.3 x system fan headers
8.1 x front panel header
9.1 x front panel audio header
10.1 x S/PDIF Out header
11.1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
12.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
14.1 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connector
15.1 x serial port header
16.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
17.1 x audio gain control switch
Back Panel Connectors 1.1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2.1 x DVI-D port
3.1 x HDMI port
4.4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
5.1 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6.1 x RJ-45 port
7.1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
8.5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
I/O Controller 1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
H/W Monitoring 1.System voltage detection
2.CPU/System temperature detection
3.CPU/System fan speed detection
4.CPU/System overheating warning
5.CPU/System fan fail warning
6.CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
BIOS 1.2 x 64 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.Support for DualBIOS™
4.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Unique Features 1.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Smart Switch
4.Support for Xpress Install
Bundle Software 1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
Operating System 1.Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
2.Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Form Factor 1.ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
Remark 1.Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2.Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.