GIGABYTE MB Sc GA-X170-EXTREME ECC, Intel C236, 4xDDR4
5930 Kč bez DPH
|Part no.:|| GA-X170-Extreme ECC
|Kód produktu:|| 40960478
|Záruka:|| 36 měsíců
CPU 1.Support for Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 processors/Intel® Core™ processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
Chipset 1.Intel® C236 Chipset
Memory 1.4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules
4.Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules
* ECC support varies by CPU.
5.Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support: 1.1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz
* Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version.
Integrated Graphics Processor+MegaChips MCDP2800 chip: 1.1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz
* Support for HDMI 2.0 version. (Requires the latest Intel® graphics driver from the GIGABYTE website.)
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Audio 1.Creative® Sound Core 3D chip
2.Support for Sound Blaster Recon3Di
3.TI Burr Brown® OPA2134 operational amplifier
4.High Definition Audio
6.Support for S/PDIF Out
LAN 1.1 x Intel® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)(LAN1)
2.1 x Rivet Networks Killer™ E2400 chip (10/100/1000 Mbit) (LAN2)
* Teaming is not supported.
Expansion Slots 1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
2.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8 mode.
3.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with the M2H_32G connector. The PCIEX4 slot will become unavailable when an SSD is installed in the M2H_32G connector.
4.3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Multi-Graphics Technology 1.Support for 3-Way/2-Way AMD CrossFire™ and 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technologies
Storage Interface Chipset: 1.2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x4/x2/x1 SSD support)
* If the iRSTe Support item in BIOS Setup is set to Enabled, the RAID function will become unavailable when an M.2 PCIe SSD is installed. (Refer to Chapter 2, "BIOS Setup," "Peripherals," for more information.)
2.3 x SATA Express connectors
3.6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 0~5)
4.Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-10 Internal Connectors," for the supported configurations with the M.2, SATA Express, and SATA connectors.
ASMedia® ASM1061 chip: 1.2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (SATA3 6~7), supporting AHCI mode only
USB Chipset: 1.5 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports on the back panel
2.4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset+Renesas® USB 3.0 Hub: 1.4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (available through the internal USB headers)
Chipset+Intel® USB 3.1 Controller: 1.1 x USB Type-C™ port on the back panel, with USB 3.1 support
2.1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red) on the back panel
Internal I/O Connectors 1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
4.3 x SATA Express connector
5.8 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
6.1 x CPU fan header
7.1 x water cooling fan header (CPU_OPT)
8.3 x system fan headers
9.1 x front panel header
10.1 x front panel audio header
11.2 x USB 3.0/2.0 headers
12.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
14.1 x serial port header
15.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
16.1 x power button
17.1 x reset button
18.1 x Clear CMOS button
19.1 x audio gain control switch
20.Voltage Measurement Points
21.1 x BIOS switch
Back Panel Connectors 1.1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2.1 x DisplayPort
3.1 x HDMI port
4.1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 support
5.1 x USB 3.1 Type-A port (red)
6.5 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
7.2 x RJ-45 ports
8.1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
9.5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out, Headphone)
I/O Controller 1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
H/W Monitoring 1.System voltage detection
2.CPU/System/Chipset temperature detection
3.CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed detection
4.CPU/System/Chipset overheating warning
5.CPU/CPU OPT/System fan fail warning
6.CPU/CPU OPT/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
BIOS 1.2 x 128 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.Support for DualBIOS™
4.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Unique Features 1.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Smart Switch
4.Support for Xpress Install
Bundle Software 1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
2.Intel® Smart Response Technology (Olny for iRST mode)
Operating System 1.Support for Windows 10/8.1 64-bit
2.Support for Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
Form Factor 1.ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Remark 1.Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2.Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.