Transcend DrivePro 220, 2.4" LCD, 16G s lepicím držákem
3236 Kč bez DPH
|Part no.:|| TS16GDP220A
|Kód produktu:|| 33303138
|Záruka:|| 24 měsíců
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) to Prevent Potential Incidents
The Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) is designed to prevent potential incidents by warning the driver when the vehicle begins to move out of its lane. The system monitors the lane markings on the roadway, and shows an alert picture on the screen plus a warning sound whenever the driving speed exceeds the preset value and the vehicle starts to deviate from its lane.
Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) to Keep A Safe Distance
Keeping safe distance is important. DrivePro 220's Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) will warn the driver when the driving speed exceeds the preset value and the vehicle gets too close to the car ahead. In such case, the system will alert the driver with a warning sound and warning sign on display.
DrivePro 220's also features Speed Alarm, which will warn the driver with a warning sound when the driving speed limit exceeds the preset value.
70.2mm × 63.1mm × 34.5mm (2.76 x 2.48 x 1.36 inches)
90 g (3.17 oz)
Display Type and Size
2.4" color LCD
Low-light sensitivity CMOS, 3 mega-pixel
F/1.8, 130° wide angle
Full HD (1920x1080) 30FPS
HD (1280x720) 30FPS
H.264 (MP4: up to 1920x1080 30fps)
Memory Card Support
MLC-based microSD card, 8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB (Class 10 or above)
Input: DC 12V~24V
Output: DC 5V 1A
-20°C (-4°F) ~ 65°C (149°F)
-25°C (-13°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
CE, FCC, BSMI, KC, NCC, MIC, RCM
1. If the lighter socket in your car continues to provide power after the engine is switched of, unplug the DrivePro when the engine is off or idling to reduce unnecessary power consumption and prevent any unexpected problems.
2. For your own safety, please do not operate the DrivePro 520 while driving.
3. Transcend's warranty does not apply to the improper usage of product, including the following conditions: •Use of non-Transcend car adapter
•Use of product in abnormal temperatures
4. We strongly recommend the use of MLC- based memory cards to reach the optimal recording performance as car video recorders require extensive read/write. Using TLC-based memory cards on your car video recorder might result in unstable performance.
5. Besides the bundled microSD card, we recommend Transcend’s Ultimate microSD card series (633x 600x) as an additional purchase to reach the most stable recording performance. Please see below for the recommend microSD cards.
•16/32GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I 600x (TS16G/32GUSDHC10U1)
•32/64GB microSDHC Class 10 UHS-I U3 633x (TS32G/64GUSDU3)
Two-year Limited Warranty
•DrivePro 220 Car Video Recorder
•Adhesive Mount or Suction Mount (depends on your purchase selection)
•16GB microSD MLC Memory Card
Desktop or notebook computer with USB port and one of the following Operating Systems:
•Microsoft Windows XP
•Microsoft Windows Vista
•Microsoft Windows 7
•Microsoft Windows 8
•Microsoft Windows 10
•Mac OS X 10.8.2 or later
•Linux Kernel 2.6.38 or later